School Supply Lists
Posted on May 19th, 2016
Your teachers at Jennie Emery Elementary are excited to offer the opportunity to purchase your school supplies through School Start for the 2016/2017 school year. This process will save you both time and money.
Supplies DO NOT need to be purchased through School Start.
There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive standardized brand name products (specified by each teacher).
1. We will be sending you a specific grade level supply list.
2. This order form has a Starter Package (base package) as well as Additional Items Required. The additional items are mandatory by each teacher; they include items such as pencil cases, sharpeners, and calculators. These products do not need to be purchased on a year to year basis if you already have them.
3. There are two ways to place your order:
a) You can place your order online at www.schoolstart.ca . Visa & MasterCard are accepted.
Your school is eligible to receive $5/kit back! Place your order online in May or June and you will automatically be entered for a chance to win a $1000 cash draw!
When using e-commerce sites, please ensure your browser is Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, Firefox or Chrome
b) You can also fill out the supplied order form, and return to your school with payment. Please make cheques payable to: School Start.
Order Form Deadline: June 17, 2016
* Kindergarten Students will receive a school supply list in the mail sometime in late August. *
4. Late orders will be accepted online until September 16, 2016 (a $5 late fee will be applied after the August long weekend)
5. There are 2 delivery options:
Option #1: Deliver kit directly to your home (online order only). Here are the benefits for choosing
- You can pre-label your child’s supplies
- You can add supplies to your order for your child in another school
- If you spend $40 or more on additional items over and above the kit(s) at the schoolstart.ca store, you will receive free shipping!
Option #2: The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to the school in August before your child arrives, labeled with his/her name on the School Start Package.
If you have any questions, please contact School Start:
Ph: 1-800- 580-1868
Fax: 1-800- 580-1890